Log even more miles of exploration on all-terrain vehicles and dirt bikes. See the diversity of Idaho’s outdoors, from arid landscapes to lush valleys, rugged mountain trails to picturesque lakeside rides. Wherever you venture out in Idaho, discover miles and miles of trails for your off-road adventure. Follow these tips to recreate safely.
- If you are a beginner, join a trail ride with an experienced outfitter.
- Don’t rely on your phone; service is limited. Bring a trail map to know where you are and where to go.
- Always wear a helmet and protective gear.
- Always wear sunscreen and consider bringing a hat.
- Give outfitters plenty of extra time to meet busy conditions and practice thorough safety protocols.
- Consider riding at off-peak times to lower congestion on the trails.